Did You Feed The Dog Today? $9.95
About the product:
Whenever there is a dog and more than one person in a household, it is inevitable that the question ‘Did You Feed the Dog?’ will be asked…most likely on a daily basis. With our new product (aptly named: Did You Feed the Dog?), any confusion around this commonly asked question will quickly disappear. It is about the size of a double wall switch and can be mounted anywhere that’s convenient for you and your family. Whenever the dog is fed, you simply move the appropriate slider to the right and then slide them all back at the beginning of the week. If there is every any question about whether or not the dog has been fed, simply look and the device…simple as that. No batteries required.
Whats are the features?
- Simple Color Coding – Green means your dog has been fed, Silver means your dog hasn’t been fed.
- Mounts Easily With 2 Adhesive Squares – Foam adhesive squares are included with every unit.
- Sliders ‘click’ in place – The sliders have been engineered to ‘click’ in place and are not subject to being bumped out of place.
- Made from high impact ABS plastic – Sturdy enough for any home and engineered to last after years of use. This is a unit that has been solidly built; not some flimsy plastic trinket.
With our new crazy schedule, I got this as sort of a joke but damn…we really rely on it. Sadly, out dog no longer gets fed twice at the wrong times of day and he does often look forlorn but his waistline will thank us – Amazon customer
- Fantastic product. Makes it very simple to know that someone did or did not. Wish I had this for as long as we’ve had our fish tank. Yes, I use it for my fish – Amazon customer
- Perfect! Product is just as described, is not heavy, and the product arrived in perfect condition, didn’t have an issue mounting the plate to the wall with little command velcro. The markers are a little difficult to slide but nothing mayor it serves its purpose. I would purchase this product again – Amazon customer
- Constructed of high-impact ABS plastic, it mounts almost anywhere and is easy to use
- Simply move one of the sliders after you’ve fed the dog and slide them all back each week
- Helps reduce obesity in dogs due to over-feeding and teaches kids about responsibility
- Mounting options included