Orijen Tundra Protein Grain Free $38.00
About the product:
Best quality food on the market today. Quit feeding your pet that artificial waste. Dogs evolved as hunters , the structure of their teeth, jaws and digestive system scientifically classifies them as carnivores, evolved to eat a meat-based diet. They require high concentrations of meat, high inclusions of fresh meat, and a rich diversity of meat. Staff at DoggyCrap personally uses this product and we stand behind it.
Whats So Special About Tundra?
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes dogs of all breeds and lifestages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are gently dried at 90°C from fresh meats, game and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
- Our 2 and 4 year old Jack Russells love Tundra as well as all the other Orijen and Acana kibble they eat: Chicken, Lamb, Duck, etc. I have had 2-3 dogs at a time, labradors and JRs, for 36 years. Orijen and Acana are the very best food I have used – Amazon Customer
- My 200# Mastiff went crazy over this Tundra formula. I feed or Orijen as her primary food but this flavor is her very favorite. HIGHLY recommend – Amazon Customer
- My rat-terrier absolutely LOVES this dog food! After a year of trying to find a dry dog food she liked, I’m SO happy to have found this brand. We tried Castor and Pollix organix and she would not eat it, we tried CP Organix with raw bites, (she only ate the raw bites and spit out the dry kibble), tried wholesome foods dry food, HALO. Now that I’ve found Orijen Tundra, she’s so excited when meal time comes around she starts spinning in circles! I’m going to try out the other flavors next and if she likes them as much as this one, I’ll be sure to write some reviews – Amazon Customer
- 80% Protein | 20% Fruits & Vegetables
- Grain Free
- Goat, Venison, Mutton, Bison, Arctic Char & Rabbit
- 461 kcal per cup
- Biologically Appropriate from Fresh Regional Ingredients