PetNet Smartphone Automatic Feeder $149.00
About the product:
Busy schedules can drastically alter your pet feeding times and can lead to obesity. How nice would it be if you could control your pets portion sizes, feeding times, and get insightful feedback on your pets health all from your mobile device. Petnet will help you make intelligent decisions when it comes to your pet’s food, bringing you joy while keeping your pets healthy and happy. The feeder is also great for those that need to escape for a few days. With PetNet you can travel in comfort knowing your pets safety is at your finger tips. You no longer need those expensive pet keepers that may fiddle around your home uninvited.
What Sets PetNet Apart?
- Control Your Pet’s Feeding From Your Smartphone – The Petnet App gives you peace of mind in the palm of your hand ensuring your pet is always being fed, no matter where you are.
- No More Guessing – SmartFeeder measures portions based on your pet’s age, weight, and level of activity – so you can ensure your pet is eating the right amount of food every time.
- Healthy Portions – SmartFeeder lets you set feeding times and programs itself to dispense your pet’s ideal food portion, so you can put an end to overfeeding.
- Proper Ingredients – Choosing the right food for your pet can be confusing. SmartFeeder matches your pet with the ideal food recipe to ensure your pet is properly fed.
- Food Delivery – SmartFeeder monitors how much food supply you have in your home and ships more when you’re running low.
- Very easy set-up and configuration. Sturdy, micro-USB powered, battery backup powered, very sturdy stainless bowl – Amazon customer
- Im a gadget guy so this product was a given for me. I’ve had it for a couple of months now and Gabo my 6 month havanese must believe the food is magically brought to him lol. Like clock work and for any reason if it disconnects from your wifi signal it lets you know via iPhone app( For me its my router that has issues not the smart feeder.). This totally makes sense if your going out and you want your pet to get his food on time. I totally recommend this product – Amazon customer
- I’ve had it about two years now and have had absolutely no problems with the exception of a connectivity issue one time and it was resolved within the hour (great customer service!). I love the scheduling feature, as well as being able to feed my cat on the go if I’m running late to feed him his wet food after work (done by hand, obviously not through the feeder). My cat is used to it, he has no whisker pain and it’s allowed me to sleep in the morning when normally I’m woken up around 5am by hungry meows. My cat also tends to want to be on the chunky side…once I figured out my perfect meal portions, he’s been healthy and not overweight. – Amazon customer
- Personalize food portions, feed your pet from your phone, or automate your pet’s meal schedule
- Shop for pet food recommendations and order for scheduled home delivery. **SmartDelivery is a growing beta program and is not available for all food recipes
- Receive notifications for meals served, low food, delivery updates and more
- All purchases include a claim for a free SmartFeeder Ramp for some kibble shapes and sizes that need help sliding into the bowl
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery, chew-resistant USB cable and U.S. A/C adapter
- Food: Dispenses portions of 1/16 – 1 1/2 cups / Securely stores 5lbs – 7lbs of dry food in hopper / Made for kibbles sizes 1/8″ – 5/8″ in diameter – works best with round kibble
- Requirements: A compatible smartphone (Apple iOS 9.0+ / Android OS 4.0+) and a standard Wi-Fi connection of 2.4 GHz
- Not recommended for pets over 55 pounds