Potty Training Synthetic Grass $49.95
About the product:
House training your new pup can be a daunting task if not don’t correctly. If you live in the city or experience inclement weather, you will have to result to those nasty and expensive puppy pads. Pet Zen Garden is a range of new premium synthetic grass. It is rubber backed with drainage holes. Four-Tone color blades give the grass natural fesque color making it difficult to differentiate from natural grass. Compared to cheaper alternates that weigh only 46 oz, Pet Zen Garden grass weighs a substantial 70 ounces thereby increasing the lushness and soft feel. All grass units highly durable and need no mowing, fertilizers or pesticides. Available in multiple sizes, the grass units can be cut to your exact requirements. Make pets and friends feel special with funny and cool dog gifts.
Why Pet Zen Garden Premium Synthetic Grass?
- Get your pet used to using the bathroom on the grass instead of sidewalks.
- Comfortable for your pet.
- Looks like the real thing so you can keep it in the yard for easy cleanup.
- Less expensive than puppy pads.
What do customers say about it?
- Best fake grass I’ve ever seen. I cut mine into floor mats for my car and am very happy with how it turned out. will definitely be buying more – Amazon customer
- I bought a LOT of this grass for 2 areas of my yard. We re-did the smaller side yard for my mom (who lives in a ‘mothers den’ in the back), and also my own, much larger area of the backyard. I have a special needs child, and being able to maintain real grass (mowing, fertilizing so it stays green, etc.) was getting to be too much. My two son’s love to run and play in the back, and when we had real grass, they would leave dead trails of grass (we had little dead grass ‘paths’ in all of the high traffic areas). I just couldn’t maintain it nice between the time consumption and reoccurring costs – Amazon customer
- Perfect for townhouse with very little sunlight. Tried grass seeds and sod, everything died from low sunlight and excess water from neighboring yards. This looks very real with the thatch. Cheaper per SF than warehouse pricing. Installed 450 SF in one afternoon. Rented a compactor to get a solid sand/gravel base. Cuts easily with box cutter. Does need to be flattened as it arrives in rolls – leaving in direct sunlight for 30 mins flattened and made easier to trim. There is definitely a grain, so need to plan very carefully. Had to order three different sizes to minimize waste, but all coloring matched. Best benefit is no more mud in the house. Dog had no problem figuring out how to get down to business – Amazon customer
- Compared to cheaper alternates that weigh 46 oz, Zen Grass is lush, soft and weighs more than 70 oz
- 4-Tone blades give the grass a light and very natural appearance
- Rubber-backed with drainage holes; Grass blades are close to 1.7″ length
- Comes in multiple sizes; Can be cut to fit your exact requirements
- Durable and low maintenance; no mowing, no fertilizers or pesticides
Buy At Amazon