Ruffwear Audible Correction Collar $24.95
About the product:
Walking your beloved dog can be tricky at times and training could take weeks. This collar provides limited correction with an audible cue, making it a great training tool that is both easy and safe for your pooch. This is NOT a choke collar! It’s a revolutionary design that executes a chain reaction with a limited cinch that stops your pet from pulling, making this collar a great training tool for controlled, leashed walking. The audible chain reaction informs your dog that hes going a little too far. Packed full of Ruffwear’s essential collar features such as separate ID tag attachment point with tag silencer, strong and comfortable webbing, and aluminum V-ring. Integrate training into your daily walking routine while looking great doing.
What Makes This Collar So Special?
- Training Comfort: The chain reaction design makes this collar the best training tool that both feels and looks great.
- Night Safety: Features reflective trim that allows you to keep an eye on your dog, even in low-light visibility environments.
- Ruffwear: Created by a company that builds its name from creating the toughest outdoor products in the world.
- Color Customization: Choose from 4 different colors (Kokanee Red, Meadow Green, Purple Dusk, and Twilight Gray).
What Did Customers Had To Say?
- Exactly what I was looking for! Strong & adjustable so it does not go too tight on my pup’s neck. The noise that the chain makes also gets my pup’s attention! I bought the M size for my 5 month old, 35 lb, lab mix. When I took it out of the package, it was adjusted perfect for him (lucked out on that) so still plenty of growing room. Very happy with this product! – Amazon Customer
- It’s very well built. I was concerned that the chain was thinner then expected. But it’s working well with my Rottweiler. I’ve always used traditional choke chains because I know I can rely on them. This collar is a nice transition and is friendlier on my dogs neck. The reflection features and name tag holders are a nice add on – Amazon Customer
- I have a 120 lb African Mastiff mix. I bought the large collar after reading the reviews. I have been through about 30 different collars and harnesses, because of cheap D rings or links. It is hard to hold that powerhouse back at full speed. This little thing here hasn’t even broken a sweat. I would buy it again and again and again, but I probably won’t have to – Amazon Customer
- Use this with my 2 year old Siberian husky. It’s essential with dogs that pull or can slip a normal collar. We have had his collar a few months and are very pleased. We have been very happy with all of our Ruffwear purchases. My husky is a pain on walks but has not once slipped this collar. I would highly recommend – Amazon Customer
- Size Options: Small 11-14 inches (28-36 cm); Medium 14-20 inches (36-51 cm); Large 20-26 inches (51-66 cm).
- Color Options: Kokanee Red, Meadow Green, Purple Dusk, and Twilight Gray.
- Designed for Training: The Chain Reaction Collar’s limited cinch design provides limited correction with an audible cue, making this collar a great training tool for controlled, leashed walking.
- No More Jingles: The silicone tag silencer is built to reduce the amount of jingle in your dog’s collar. Enjoy some peace and quiet as you hear only the amount of jingle that you need to hear. The chain reaction collar also features a quick ring which allows you to easily add or remove ID tags.
- Quality Constructions With Night Safety: This martingale-style collar combines Ruffwear-designed TubeLok webbing and a short section of stainless steel chain for a perfect combination of durability and design aesthetics. The collar also features reflective trim that allows you to keep an eye on your dog, even in low-light visibility environments.