Star Wars Dog Jedi Robe Costume $19.99
About the product:
May the force be with young doggy. Are you a Star Wars fan but have no one to share your passion with? Turn your four-legged companion into a Jedi and fight for the republic. Put on the costume cloak with the attacked shirt and belt and take over your town. Its made with non toxic materials and fits comfortably enough to wear for long periods of time. Turn your pet into the life of the party and ignite a smile on your guests faces. Recommended for smaller breed dogs with a small fit, a 14-inch chest, 11-Inch neck to tail. Officially licensed by Lucas film Ltd, so you know you’re getting some thing special.
- Holiday parties
What Do Customers Say About it?
- We’re all dressing up as Star Wars characters for Halloween – even our little girl. She doesn’t mind the robe. Easy to put on and she looks cute. Bought her a little lightsaber that i’ll be putting along the belt or the little pocket on the belt- Amazon customer
- I love this Jedi Costume for my Corgi. Fortunately I read the reviews and one person with 2 Corgi’s had post about the sizing for his dogs. I would absolutely ordered the medium instead of the large. I put it on Fitz as soon as it arrived! It’s easy to put on as it has velcro on the shirt and belt. I can’t wait until Halloween! Costume came quickly and packaging was great! – Amazon customer
- Its so cute! I did what everyone else said and got one size bigger then I thought I would need. 15 lb rat terrier/chihuhua mix. I got him a large. The robe is a little long and the hood hangs a bit low but a little bit of minor pinning and he looks adorable! Its a sturdy costume too – Amazon customer
- Costume cloak with attached and shirt and belt
- Small fits a 14-inch chest, 11-Inch neck to tail
- Suggested breeds: Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Australian Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Poodle
- Star Wars pet costume officially licensed by Lucas film Ltd